Friday, April 23, 2010

The Hot Springs "space needle"


I promised pictures of Hot Springs. Unfortunately, I have been busy with stuff ever since. What stuff, you ask? Changing the oil in the car, I found the donut shop in town (Viva la Spa City Donuts), I've cooked three times in the last week, I harassed the landlord and maintenance guy until they got my dishwasher fixed (the fix ended up being a new dishwasher--okay by me), and...oh, yeah....there's that thing called work.

But I can share one picture with you. I think this is a cool thing to see in Hot Springs. They call it the mountain observation tower, but I think it would be better named, the Hot Springs Space Needle. Right at downtown, you can turn and wind (and I mean wind) your way up the mountain. Near the top, there is this cool "space needle". Haven't been up it yet but maybe soon. Right now I've just got the ground view.

Tonight I'm very tired. I worked today and got a lot of good experience, but I'm worn out. I came home and put together a hodge-podge supper (taquitos, fries, grilled cheese sandwiches, and leftover peas and leftover broccoli from supper last night). Now I'm ready for bed!

For all you Judson girls--Good night, Sweet Dreams

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture. The scenery there is gorgeous. Sounds as if you're getting into the routine at work. I continue to pray great things for you guys. Missing you bunches. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know we've been here 17 years and I haven't yet let the ground for the top of the tower. The view on top of the mountain is enough for me. Hope you guys are doing well. Would love to hear from you. Darron and Kristie Davis

    ReplyDelete